سم المنظمة : Mission East
مكان الوظيفة : kirkuk
اسم الوظيفة : ME/KRK/007/22017 - Finance Officer
ايميل التقديم : email@example.com
تاريخ الاغلاق : 2017 / 2 / 22
ملاحظة : يرجى كتابة اسم الوظيفة بشكل كامل وكذلك ومكان الوظيفة اثناء التقديم في خانة الموضوع او SUBJECT اذا لم يكتب لايتم قراءة السيرة الذاتية ويهمل
Use two fingers to move the map
Map data ©2017 Google, ORION-ME
· Make payments and receive funds in accordance with finance procedures
* Examine supporting documents such as documents and signature are valid
* Prepare payment vouchers, and receipt vouchers.
* Classifying and archiving financial documentation.
* Prepare cheques/payment orders and ensure that they are properly delivered.
* Record all transactions, on manual/computer systems as appropriate.
* Manage the petty cash
* Prepare petty cash vouchers.
* Be responsible for petty cash held in the office.
* Prepare Petty Cash Form, and request additional cash as necessary.
* Carry out cash count every two weeks.
· Ensure that all accounts records are filed in an orderly manner.
· Assist in the production of the monthly accounts (Specifically, produce the cashbooks and the analysed cashbooks for the office).
· Undertake and other duties that may be requested by the Head of Finance and Administration
· In addition to the above, the Head of Finance & Administration may ask to carry out other duties.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Education: Bachelor degree in Accounting.
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in working in the same capacity with INGO will be preferred.
Technical required: Very good in using Microsoft WORD & EXCEL.
Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
Excellent command of Kurdish and Arabic would be an asset.
How To Apply
Offered Salary : 1400 $
Qualified Candidates should submit Cover Letters with their CVs in English attached electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with indicating the position they are applying for in the subject line of the email which is ME/KRK/007/22017 - Finance Officer.Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Due to the urgency of the position, Mission East reserves the right to recruit any suitable candidates before the above mentioned dead line.
Mission East is an equal opportunity employer